środa, 12 kwietnia 2017

I'm fuc*ing 20

That's right lads, I've just turned 20 and you know what? I'm pretty amazed looking at things I've achieved so far. Although I woke up thinking - shit, it flew so fast, if another 20 will flow so quickly then one day I'll just wake up being 40. Which is not as bad as it may sound - maybe I'll finally know who I am and what the fuk I'm doing with my life...
But hey, looking back at things and all of the amazing memories - I'm amazed and I'm truly blessed to be where I am right now at this point of life. 
Zdjęcie użytkownika Monika Ewa Piotras.I was an ambitious kid since I can remember. It doesn't matter what it was about - I just always wanted to be the best - I know it's pretty fucked up, but at the same time thanks to that by the age of six I could write and speak in three languages - Polish, English and Swedish - unfortunately, I ended up not continuing my journey with Swedish so now apart from Jag hetter Monika I can't say anything else. Well - shit. I could also count and I dealt like a boss with simple mathematical equations. During my early stages of education, I started to learn German and I found out that history is the thing that I love. The writing was right by my side at every stage of my life, but back then when I was 13 I didn't know that this is the thing, yeah, THE thing that I want to do every day, every second of my adult life. I just knew that I like doing that but I was pretty damn sure that in the future I want to be a lawyer. Well, although I'm pretty good at proving my point I'm also pretty fucking lazy (and I swear a lot). I know that if I had decided to study law I would manage to do my best, but would I be happy? Not really. It consumes so much time that I'd rather spend reading, taking pictures or writing...
So here I am - studying journalism and creative writing in the UK and even Brexit can't get rid of me, I hope.
Zdjęcie użytkownika Anastasia Vishnevskaya.When I was a teenager my mom showed me a great part of the world and at the same time, she helped me to develop another passion, right next to learning languages and dancing. Travelling has always been a huge part of my life and after I started modeling I was sure that sitting in one place for the rest of my life is just not for me... Thanks to that I know also that writing and photography are the things that will be the main part of my future as they are now. If someone ever tells you that your passion can't be your job - they are lying! If you try hard enough and pursue to make your dreams come true, you'll make it one day and they can stare at you with their jaws on the floor. Prove them wrong. You do you boo! Even if sometimes it means to make a lot of mistakes and learn everything the hard way - hey, it's your way and that's the most important thing in life, to do everything as you want to.
Zdjęcie użytkownika Sophie Jo.I'm blessed having the most amazing mother in the whole world and I could never wish for any better. Thanks to this amazing woman I achieved so much. Every time when I wanted to give up and stop doing things that I love, because, fuck, it's so hard sometimes and you start to question if it is even worth the shit you have to go through. She was always there for me and she still is right by my side telling me to go for it and don't care about people's opinions because they are not in my body so how they can know what's best for me? Mom, thank you for being my angel who is always there to laugh, cry, scream, travel, run, eat and diet with me. I love you to the moon and back and to the moon and back and to the moon and back and to the moon and back and to the moon...
Zdjęcie użytkownika Karolina Zgutczyńska.20 years of my life were rough, I started up as a small, shy fetus. I was bullied, I bullied others (I'm not proud of this one, but we all make mistakes), I was obsessing about that boy who up till now has no idea about my existence, I had no friends, then I had a bunch of friends. I was traveling, missing my home, finding a home from home, making amazing memories, riding a motorbike without a license, I got my first piercings and tattoos and I started to figure out what the heck life is about. I'm still not sure if I know exactly what's up, but at least I'm trying... Although I keep learning everything the hard way, maybe just because that I'm dyslexic.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz


Każdy komentarz jest dla mnie ogromną motywacją do dalszych działań!!
Zostaw link do swojego bloga - na pewno go odwiedzę :)